MSD DynaForce Alternators
MSD knows ignition systems. With over 40 year’s experience of performance and racing electronics, we know what it takes to get the most from your ignition. One of the most important components that ties all of your vehicles electronics together is the alternator. And MSD is excited to introduce the all new DynaForce Alternator line!
- Designed for maximum output at idle through high rpm
- Stator and rotor are electrically balanced for optimum performance
- Dual plane balanced rotor assembly delivers high rpm precision and reliability
- Hand assembled in the USA and NEVER rebuilt or refurbished units
- Every unit is delivered with a proof of performance
- Blue-printed assembly process ensures superior operation and longevity
Whether you need a high output alternator to power your muscle car, street rod or race car, MSD has you covered with the DynaForce Alternator series. For the street, MSD offers a 120 or 160 amp one-wire alternator. Not only are they designed for extreme output at higher rpm, but MSD balances the current output to keep your electronics charged during idle and lower rpm operation as well.
The Street model DynaForce Alternators are designed with straight mounts. These mounting tabs fit many GM bracket systems from the mid ‘60s to the mid ‘80s. More models coming soon!